Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Is it over yet???

That is the ever lasting question at my house...we still have a week of school left. We start later (after Labor Day) and we have a few cushion days for snow...so we get out June 15. Rachele is so ready because she hates going to bed at 830 becasue it is still daylight out! I can only imagine what my nephew is going through in Alaska since they have hit the 24 hours of daylight!!! I don't feel very bloggy here lately so if I don't comment don't take it personal. I am checking them. I just don't feel it. I think it has to do with the extra stress of the move and new JOB!!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

NEW JOB!! YEA!! Well your kids should feel lucky, mine go to bed between 7 and 8. And we are still doing school too till the 14. And I feel you about the blogging. I haven't posted because like you said I just don't feel it. Well, hang in there things will slow down soon.