Friday, January 28, 2011

My craft...

As I have stated on FB I am going to make signs at ham fests in the midwest...at least as many as I can get to. I have a picture posted on FB on what they will look like...almost. I still have some "tweaking" but they are cool. Andrea came up with a cool name...which has escaped me at the moment...but its a play on my name. I'll have to look it up on FB. My dad has offered me some other ideas to do too so I'll have more things to talk about here soon...Feb 20th is the 1st on. Yes I know its a Sunday but I have to check to see if its worth doing. If it is once I get things going I can have my sister and dad do the ones on Sunday's and that solves that problem!!!

Also for those who don't know ham fests are swap meets for ham radio clubs...it offers a wide variety of different things from radio stuff to books to t-shirts and so on!! I'm so geeked about this!!! Can you tell. Don't forget to check out the freebie stuff from Roberts Crafts!!

3 comments:

emily said...

that's cool deb! i can't wait to hear how it all turns out! way to go.

Shanna said...

Cool! Can't wait! I hope it goes well!

Anna said...

Very fun! My dad is way into ham radio. Good luck!