Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just checking in!!!

Hi all, well I still don't have internet at my house....I'm borrowing the neighbor's wifi...is that wrong? Anyway, things have been good. Rachele starts school on the second of September. Silly me scheduled myself for a 12 hour shift so Lee will have to be the mommy and daddy on that day. Kenny had developed quite the allergy to miquito's (did I spell that right?). We had a night time run to the ER because we thought his eye was going to swell shut. Benedryl works wonders. I have been headache free for five days. I was put on steroids for 12 days and it seems to have helped. I'm positive the blessing and all my prayers have helped too. We will see how things are when the steroid is gone. Lee starts threapy on wednesday for his knee. We still don't know whats wrong with it but he gets a MRI on the 27th so maybe that will give us some answers. Our new president called us from the new branch we are in to touch base and say hey we got your paperwork where are you? We are two presithood holders away from being a ward. How exciting?? It was three but with us moving in we are down to two. Anyways, I did get undates on everyones blogs but I did not comment.....sorry. I did enjoy every post I read. Hopefully I'll have internet soon so I won't have to borrow, so then I can comment and not feel bad for using someone else's internet.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Well I hope the steroids work and the headaches go away. Good luck with Lee and his knee. I hope everything is ok there. Glad to hear from you.