Thursday, October 25, 2007

Let's play tag!!!!

Tag! You're it!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I procrastinate but my best work is done at crunch time.

2. I love chunky babies.

3. I tend to not pick up after myself….until Lee complains.

4. I enable people….usually by making excuses for them.

5. I make sure my kids have something before I get it… I make their food first.

6. If I don’t write something down I will forget it.

Who is tagged: Katie Lee, Bufftub, Amanda Rose, Rob, Young Carter....ok I only have five sorry.

1 comment:

emily said...

I like chubby babies too!