Monday, September 17, 2007

Update on my dad!

Well my dad has had some medical issues as of late. I won't go into to much detail however I will give you final results...

He has prostate cancer and is handling the news well. He also had a tumor in his bladder that he had to have removed and tested before he could start treatment for the prostate cancer...he found out today that his tumor is cancerous. He goes back to the urologist tomorrow to descuss treatment options. He was thinking to treat his prostate cancer with the "seed" treatment but with this new news he is not sure if he can still do that. The good part of it is that he is handling this all very well at least towards us...I'm not sure about privately. I ask all to pray for him.

Happy blogging to all!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. We'll keep your family in our prayers.

Shanna said...

Good luck to you all and to your Dad. Our prayers are with you.